Year 4 Class Teacher (with QTS) – Contract
Simply Supply have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and qualified Primary Teacher to support a Year 4 class on a full time basis at a school in Southampton, Hampshire. The post is to start in January for two terms, until the end of the academic year.
About the role of Primary Teacher:
* Full time position with full planning responsibilities and assessing the pupil’s learning
* Accountable directly to the headteacher
* To provide a safe working environment for the students
Requirements of the role of Primary Teacher:
* Clear understanding of the SEN code of practice
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Team working skills
* High yet achievable expectations and standards of teaching
Qualifications and experience required for the role of Primary Teacher:
* Recent and up to date Key Stage 2 teaching experience
* Knowledge of the current UK curriculum
* PGCE and QTS is essential
* This is a full time teaching post with full responsibilities
The school are prepared to offer performance related pay for the right candidate and this will be based on experience and qualifications, to be discussed at interview.
For further details on this role or to apply please contact Maddie Humphrey, our Primary Desk Consultant today.
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: January 2018
Duration: Two terms
Pay: £115 – £165 per day
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.