Year 4 Teacher – Full time, long term contract
Simply Supply have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified class teacher to support a Year 4 class at an Ofsted rated ‘good’ school in Bordon, Hampshire.
This is a full time, long term post to start in January and it will run to the end of the academic year. You will be required to take on full teaching responsibilities including planning (time will be allocated for this) and you will join a very hard working and committed team of staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Be responsible for and teach a class of 30 pupils in Year 4
* Have recent KS2 experience and have up to date knowledge of the curriculum
* Be enthusiastic and hard working
* Have recent UK classroom experience
* Be willing to take on full teaching responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
* Qualified Teacher’s need only apply
* You must hold QTS or QTLS to be able to teach in mainstream schools
* Relevant teaching qualifications are essential
* Ideally you will have recent experience teaching in key stage 2
We can consider offering a direct contract with the school or this could be offered on a long term supply basis. This can be discussed at interview.
In return you will join a dedicated school who are very passionate about delivering the highest standards of education.
For further details please contact Sonia Read.
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: January 2018
Duration: Two terms
Pay: £110 – £165 per day
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.